Holiday Inn Kensington
Sat. 4 Nov. 2017
Hindu and Sikh
Ages 26 to 44 (male)
Ages 24 to 44 (female)
London. Nearest station is High Street Kensington, W8 5SP
|Next Male Tickets||£16.50|
|Next Female Tickets||£16.50|
|Next Male Tickets||£8.25|
|Next Female Tickets||£8.25|
|Full Price Tickets||£30.00|
Book early for discounts.
Tickets can also be booked by calling 0845 643 6520.
£1 booking fee applies.
- Remember our Dress Code
Our dress code is smart/casual which means you should dress up but still be comfortable. Remember, the idea is to make a great first impression.
Please don't wear trainers, work boots, t-shirts with slogans, scruffy clothes or any sportswear as you'll be refused entry.
As a guide, a suit or jacket/trousers look good on men and cocktail dresses look great on women. It's very hard to overdress and you'll stand out for the right reasons if you make the effort.
We have a "no coat" policy at most events, so please use the cloakroom if we have one.
- Event Information
140+ Tickets now sold
Hindu and Sikh- 15th Birthday Masquerade Ball - Prices go up soon
Live Entertainment, DJ, Casino Tables, Dating Coach and more. This will be our biggest ever party to celebrate 15 years of operation.
In the spirit of the event, Masks will be worn until a big reveal later in the evening. You can bring your own or use one of ours ( free)
How it works
- The evening will start with a fun ice breaker with prizes which will get you chatting to people straight away.
- Masked Speed dating, just sign up when you arrive if you want to have a go.
- The opportunity to meet many like minded and single professionals.
- Back by popular demand: Free Gaming Tables to help you mingle
- Just confirmed: Guitar Duo
- Dating Coach James Preece will be available for advice
- Celebrity Magician Ravi Mayar
- DJ from 10pm
- Discounts for Premium members (and friends).
This event is for mid 20s to mid 40s Hindu and Sikh professionals. Speed dating will be run in age groups.
IMPORTANT: Please wear smart suits or cocktail dresses. Black tie not necessary but welcome.
Absolutely no Jeans, t-shirts or sports shoes.
You are welcome to bring your own mask but we will be supplying them (free) if you don't have one. Masks must be worn until 10pm.